This note is for a simple way to avoid selecting wrong bra size. Let check to see which reason below is your case
– Firstly, it is understandable that your bra may change its size and shape after time of using since its bad quality fabric. Fabrics with inevitable charateristics of shrinkage is not an ideal material to make bra. Low stable fabric is neither good for bra. The point here is that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are not the same.A stretchy bra could fit you well with enough compression without any discomfort and stands till for long time while a shrinkage bra can not come back to their first size and shape.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, you could compare its with other kind of fabrics. There’s no difficulty to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size has been changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, What is on your mind now between blancing it and buying some new pieces of bra?.
– Thirdly,i guess that there is something to do with how you measure your size.
The discomfort of wearing wrong size of bra is quite obvious with girls and women. But it might be unfamiliar with mens or boys who never wear a bra but are intend to give their wife or girls friends a bra as a small gift. The discomfort may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.Some telltale signs that can be seen are: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Below are some that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, take your band size: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and your body should be totally relax. Take the nearst whole number of a round. Add four inches and five inchies if it is even or odd respectively for your band size.
+ Secondly, take your bust measurement. Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely around your chest at the nipple level. Take the nearest whole number too.The distance between 2 cups is also very important. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And refer to the following exchange:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s not too dificult, isn’t it?
– Check your old bra: so if there is no change in your body, the change must come from your bra. you could easily chooose the better one from the size table offered by the seller.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Not branded bra would be easier to have error in parameter because of not really good industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: adjust the measurement of bra as per your purpose ( sport bra, sleep bra, beacwear bra…).
Hope that this note help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well